Where to Join Us
- When: 4th Monday each month, 7:00 pm
Henderson County Parks and Rec Training Room
708 South Grove Street, Hendersonville.
- Purpose: Planning, training, show-and-tell, and other stuff of interest.
(This part of Grove St was Old Spartenburg Hwy. The building was formerly the old Christian School, across the street from the former Hendersonville COOP building.)
On The Air
- When: Every Wednesday evening, 9:00 PM
- What: Henderson County ARES/RACES Administrative and Training Net
- Freq: 146.640 Mhz, PL 91.5.
- Purpose: To pass traffic, information and training for ARES members.
All Radio Amateurs are welcome to check in to the net. However, non-members are asked to wait until all ARES members have been checked in by the Net Control Station.